Friday, August 29, 2008

Gracepoint Monthly: @ Golden Gate, not in Berkeley!

For those of you going to Gracepoint Monthly | Extended, make sure you sign up online. We need to make sure to order enough food for everyone coming. Unless, of course, you're going to bag your own lunch and bring it with you! It'll be most of the day, from 9-6 PM at Golden Gate Seminary... not in Berkeley! Gracepoint Fellowship Church Sunday service (don't forget) is at Willard this week, and no longer on campus at Pauley. Yes, so many places and names to remember. It's part of being a college student.

What happens at Gracepoint Monthly, you ask? Here's a short blurb from Pastor Ed,

It will be like our usual one-day Fall Retreat, except that we will fill the day listening to all the ways in which God worked this past summer through our mission trips, worldview camp, 30 hour famine, etc. People will be giving reports, sharing testimonies from all that happened this past summer, and it will be a time for all of us to get on the same page, and glorify God together as a church.

4 comments:

Annie Song said...

Every time I go to Gracepoint Monthly, I come away really encouraged. Pastor Ed's right - it's really a chance all the members in Gracepoint Fellowship Church have to come together from Praxis to youth to celebrate what God has done. Take it from me - you don't wanna miss out!

MikeKim said...

Gracepoint Monthly Extended was awesome! It was a great time just to hear about what has been going on during this summer. I was really encouraged by what the youth department (element) did with their 44 Days of Vision that they based on the verse Matthew 14:14! Their service to the local community made me think of all the things the youth could have been doing with their time and what I did with my time as a youth. Instead of spending their time on their own amusement, they sought to care for others around them. The mission testimonies were also really encouraging and made me think about where I might be as the bearer of this precious gospel.

Mike Ho said...

I was very blessed by Gracepoint Monthly Extended. It was a packed summer! I can't believe all that happened. The sharings gave me hope for people throughout the world, whether in a mission field abroad or in downtown San Francisco.

Anonymous said...

i missed it but i wish i were there!