Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend in Berkeley?

Thanksgiving Celebration was such a blast: Jasper's nien-gao dance move was immortalized in the senior performance, Manny & Joe hammer-danced across the stage in a shameless (sacrificial) declaration of their solidarity with the sophomore class, plus the food coming out of our ears afterwards, the traveling Mo-show complete with cheering entourage, and all hundred of us crammed into an apartment (or standing on the ledge outside)... more on all this later, plus pictures.

For this week, if you're around, wanted to let you know what's up:

  • dinner & hang out at my house tonight, 6:30 pm. Let me know or give me a call so I make sure you have a ride.
  • Thanksgiving picnic & sports at Tilman Park. Barbecue kalbi is the menu, I believe, plus an opportunity to whack the softball out of the park or dunk on me.
  • Thanksgiving dinner is hosted by the Praxis groups. Again, you got to let me know if you or your friends are planning on coming.
  • Friday night: hang out.
  • Saturday night: go to the City. Yes, San Francisco. Not Union City.
  • Sunday: after church, sports or something.
We're just trying to squeeze out all the fun from your bones so you can gear up for those finals just around the corner.

1 comment:

kevan said...

Actually, thanksgiving dinner on Thursday will be at Manny & Sunny's.