Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gifts Gone Wrong

Here is a story of what happens to gifts when you don't claim them right away:

My roommate, Harry Jiang, calls me one Sunday afternoon after Sunday Worship Service asking me to ask Eddie to come over to the dorms because he has a present to give to Eddie. So after service, Eddie decides to drive me home so he can stop by. When we arrived at the dorms, we couldn't find a parking spot so we called Harry to bring down what he has for Eddie. Harry responds, "Ehh... that's okay. I can just give it to him next time." When I return back to the room, I find out that Harry planned to give Eddie some Chinese pastries.

Anyway, I managed to get a quick video using my phone to get evidence of whose stomach the pastries would end up in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. moment of weakness.

Anonymous said...

btw eddie, the pastries were amazing. oh and sorry.

kevan said...

I'm not sure what's more wrong: the fact that Harry ate the pastries, or that Andy was merely a witness and stood by without interfering. Some people might call that aiding and abetting, or acting as an accomplice.