Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Some Things For This Week 3/3-3/9

hey guys, back from my BAR-hibernation! Thanks for praying for me if you got a chance to, not sure how I did, but I'm glad it's over and excited to be seeing you guys more again. But enough about that, on to some announcements for this week:

*Mid-week Course 101 not happening this week because this seems like big midterm week for a bunch of guys but...

*Study break at Norton in Unit 3.
Wednesday, 10:00-11:00 pm in first floor lounge. I'll make something fresh-baked and comforting (e.g. brownies or smores or cookies or something). Drop by anytime in that window just to satisfy the late night appetite or hang out for a while if you want to give the brain a breather. And of course feel free to bring any of your buddies along, i promise there will be more than enough food. Give me a call 415-271-3800 and I'll see to it you get signed in.

*Friday is Gracepoint monthly and sports at Maxwell field afterwards. More info upcoming.

*Saturday: Someone may have already contacted you about this, but we're tossing around the idea of combining with some of the other brothers and sisters in koinonia for an outing to SF on Saturday late afternoon-evening. Of course all this hinges on people's interest, so email me if you would be interested.

Okay that's it, hopefully I didn't forget anything and if I did I'll just chalk it up to post-BARmatic-stress syndrome.

No comments: