Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Funnies

There are days when I look at my computer in the movies folder and watch Pastor Manny dance on stage in his pink han-bok, MC-hammering across the stage at the '07 Thanksgiving Celebration. I watch it, and then I entertain the idea of putting it on our blog. Then I quickly dismiss that, thinking, "That's too much. I would feel too awful. That would be a disgrace."

Now, I needn't feel too awful anymore: I can have my cake and eat it too. Daniel's posted the long-awaited Manny hammer-dance video online so we can all re-live the moment. His blog, in general, is a tribute to humor at Gracepoint Berkeley. The disclaimer is a worthy, very funny prologue:

The views expressed in this site are those of the poster, and not necessarily those of Pastor Ed Kang, Kelly Kang, Gracepoint Fellowship Church, its leaders, members, or anyone in all of Christendom, for that matter.

No comments: