Friday, April 4, 2008

a note from Taiwan

From Allen in Taiwan!

It was good to hear from you. Can't believe there are only 4 months left. For sure, I will play as much basketball and soccer and football as I can. Instead of going to Alishan (due to weather) this week, we went out with students for lunch on Wednesday, hit some balls at a batting cage, tested who could throw the fastest (I topped out at 101 km/hr), played full court basketball, played 6-on-6 football in the mud (for some it was the first time playing), came home and showered, ate hot pot together, watched some One Life clips from our class's performance (History of Christianity), and then watched Ratatoiulle. Definitely, there's still a lot of work left to do before we leave, with mission trips, Course 101, FNP's (Eugene wants to think of a topic for me to give a presentation), etc., and I know before we know it we'll be heading back.

Anyway, say hi to everyone for me. Hang in there for the rest of the semester. Anyone want anything from Taiwan?

Let's keep praying for Gracepoint Hsinchu.

No comments: